Tuesday 24 July 2007

Signature Styles

Just a compilation of email-signatures which adorned my otherwise boring mails :)
-----------------------------------------
Cliches are often just hard truths tamed by familiarity

A free man is he who does not fear to go to the end of his thought.

Efficiency is Intelligent Laziness.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and Im not sure anout the former.

"I Think;Therefore I Am"- a hyper-fuzzy-neuron of an insomniacal moron !

Never underestimate the power of stupid people.

"Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it
the seed of an equal or greater benefit" --- Napoleon Hill

"When you see the teeth of a lion, dont assume the lion is smiling"
---- An Iraqi Proverb

~~-- Where words fail, music speaks --~~

-- ~~-- Where words fail, even silence speaks --~~

=========Even if you are on the right track,===========
=========you'll get run over if you just sit there...!

Experience : The nice sounding name that men give to their mistakes.

I just stumbled on a great New-Year Resolution but its exactly the same as last
year's - "I will start Jogging "

-- "USA Today has come out with a new survey:
Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population."
- David Letterman

> Do not take life seriously. You never get out of it alive.

If I knew what I was so anxious about,
I wouldn't be so anxious. - Mignon Mclaughlin

I have blood group with an attitude -B+

If you see someone without a smile, give them some of yours.

No comments: