Saturday 30 September 2023

One truth, many lies

https://youtu.be/TyZSBqQ813c?si=4RJlcJ0bOwcIGyFN
Amusing plight of spouses of complicated and articulate men.

I was thinking what to say when I forgot to buy green chillies and coriander leaves, when she asked me to do so on my way home. Inspired by the above video-

Green colour corresponds to 495-570nm wavelength which is roughly in the middle of the visual spectrum that most sensitive to the colour sensitive photoreceptors known as cones in our retina, and therefore all the blades of grass and the leaves in the trees caused such a distracting background with low signal to noise ratio that I could not isolate the green chillies and coriander in such an environment on the way home.

I then got curious with what ChatGPT would come up with..
These days we can choose between one simple truth (I'm Sorry, I forgot to buy) or a hundred creative lies!

No comments: