Saturday 30 June 2007

Sat. Nit. Fvr.

I survive the week, to live in the weekend !

And this weekend peaked right in the middle of the weekend- Saturday night. It all unfolded in the Ministry of Sound at Clarke Quay - neon environs, slick interiors, graffiti walls, eye-catching lighting , groovy dance floors and of course great music.

An interesting experiment i tried on myself today was to try to switch between extremes in state of the mind. It sounds strange and impossible, but i could feel it happen. The ability to control my feelings nudging it to the extremes, than letting it control me was empowering..

> I pushed myself to feel super excited while dancing, and after a while suddenly switched myself to really calm state even though engulfed by pounding techno music.

>Tried to be extremely happy and enjoying the company of friends and crowd, and then to turn off completely and feel solitude in my own personal island while standing in a sea of humanity

>Cracked jokes, injected humour and laughed hard, and soon switched to the see pathos and grappled with the seemingly pointless human existence.

I didnt worry about the Action-observation-inference of the above experiment , but it was just interesting to perform !
-----

1 comment:

Rex Maximus said...

Popular wisdom holds that any visit to a club is not complete without an act called the score. So... Did ya score??