Friday 18 May 2007

Frozen Brains on Fridays

On Friday evenings, my body shows ample symptoms to indicate that blood sugar is depleted and I need an ice-cream to save myself from certain brain-death. Today I felt the same, and marched to the cafeteria and digged the freezer and took out a Cornetto.

Before the bill counter, I noticed that they had stocked slices of cheezy pizza in the warm box- a new welcome addition, to the otherwise boring array of curry puffs and rock-solid muffins. The manager of the cafeteria, walked past and I stopped him to ask :

I: "Excuse me, Which one of these is fattier ? the icecream or the pizza?"

He: (became serious, seemed to remember his nutrition and dietitics
lessons and replied) " Obviously the ice-cream has more fat, Sir"

I: "Then let me buy the icecream !'

He: "eh..?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor cashier!